Mergers & Acquisitions
Printer’s Financial Services Inc., in partnership with Styers Equipment Company, offers a range of services to help create a smooth experience for you to sell your printing business or acquire another.
If you are looking to sell your business or acquire another, fill out the form to submit your information. You will be contacted by Printer’s Financial Services for the next steps.
The first step in moving toward merging with or acquiring another printing company is understanding how much your company is worth. PFSI will analyze your previous years’ financial statements and, taking into account economic cycles and industry trends, provide you a realistic value for your company. Some other benefits to the valuation report include:
- Executive summary to help owners and managers identify their company’s strengths and weaknesses and isolate problem areas.
- Annual updates to the business valuation report so you can maintain a current valuation of your business and measure your company’s progress against long-term goals.
Mergers & Acquisitions
When surveying the opportunities for selling your company or acquiring another, there are many factors to consider –timing, the best prospects, and the process involved. PFSI specializes in mergers and acquisitions for printers and converters and can provide many services to both buyers and sellers that are integral parts of the process:
- PFSI will provide a list of several qualified buyers from both inside and outside the graphic arts industry.
- PFSI can act as a broker to help you sell your company. Knowing the ins and outs of the industry, as well as the value of your equipment and production capabilities, can help you finalize a deal that reflects the true worth of your business.
- PFSI will work to understand your specific acquisition and merger agendas and do research to identify companies that meet your criteria.
Business Consulting Services
PFSI can consult on how to run your business more effectively and efficiently across multiple areas, so you can gain the knowledge to take your business to the next level. Consulting is divided into three core areas:
- Managerial accounting, providing reporting and insights to better manage your current assets and liabilities
- Marketing and sales, exploring customers’ needs and purchasing habits to arm you with the insights to better market your products and services
- Manufacturing and production, examining printing plant layouts, order sequencing, labor costs and machinery capabilities to identify areas for improved efficiency